We create disruptive digital businesses with global impact in finance, insurance & legal.
UNIQ Ventures is a fintech venture builder, also known as startup studio, we build Internet companies with proven business models. We analyze the global market looking for successful digital businesses in finance, insurance and legal to implant them in other markets where we see big opportunities.
Our mission is create the financial services of the future and make them more accessible for everyone, wherever they are.
We are looking for a Back-end Developer to join our newest fintech project: Octans, we are enabling businesses to offer best-in-class financial products through a Banking-as-a-Service API Platform.
For more info visit www.octans.finance
Day to day:
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain high quality software
- Work in the Tech team, hand in hand with the Product team
- Collaborate with senior team members on key architecture decisions
- Participate in regular code reviews
- Establish and refine internal best practices and coding conventions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Expertise in frameworks like Ruby On Rails or Django
- Relational Databases
- 2+ years of industry experience in programming high quality web applications, mobile and/or large-scale products in a team environment
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Experience with test-driven development and writing and maintaining high level test coverage, including both unit and integration tests
- Solving and investigating complicated problems are part of your core strengths and you have strong communication skills
- You are an outgoing, open minded person and able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do
- This Level role is for a 2-4 year developer
- Group Size: 15 people
- Interview Process: Phone Interview, code test, Onsite Interview
What We Offer:
- Crucial role and being part of a very talented technical team eager to revolutionize the fintech industry
- Competitive salary
- High Equity Compensation
- Insurance, Snacks / coffee & Team Buildings (2 per year)
- €1000 annual training budget
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- High degree of autonomy
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies