We have a new opportunity for a Backend Developer (strong Ruby skills are a bonus!) to join our team as we expand our development capacity for many exciting projects ahead.
We are looking for a self-directed developer who cares about creatively solving business problems with code.
No matter where you are in the world, if you want to join a great company in expansion and help shape its unique culture, we are waiting for you.
- Fully capable of delivering substantial features from concept to shipping as the main developer, in a team setting.
- Write blogposts documenting their learning & challenges encountered
- Review fellow peer's code Mentor junior programmers
- 2+ years experience or equivalent skill level
- Self-directed, creative problem solver
- Deep expertise within at least one programming environment
- Basic proficiency in at least one additional programming environment
- Production experience with SQL databases and DevOps
- Comfortable deploying and monitoring production systems
- Excellent communication in both written and spoken English
- Ruby / Rails
- Basic Full-Stack development experience
- Fully remote or based at our HQ in Terrassa, Barcelona area
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time (35 h/week, from which 5 are learning time)