Launched in early 2016, CoverWallet combines deep analytics, thoughtful design and state of the art technology to help small businesses with all their insurance needs. CoverWallet delivers a seamless user experience while offering savings, customized coverage and best-in-class service to their customers. In a matter of minutes, any business can get peace of mind, buying and managing their insurance, all through CoverWallet’s online platform.
What you will do here:
- Design, implement and deploy our software products.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software services and third-party services.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Work as part of a team with other engineers to build and deliver features.
- Participate in code reviews, identify and apply best practices for software development.
- Create technical documentation for reference.
- Prepare accurate implementation task lists/time estimates and deliver assignments based on requirements.
- Contribute to the security of our systems.
- Contribute to recruitment activities.
- Produce and promote clean code.
- Mentor other junior engineers.
- Act as a technical representative with external stakeholders on behalf of the team.
- Eventually, play a scrum master role.
- Recommend and implement new technologies, processes, and systems to increase productivity.
- Work with the leadership team to define the platform roadmap.
Who we are looking for:
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer include Ruby and Rails technology stack.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies, and a delivery process based on pull-requests.
- Experience with test-driven software design.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure and deployment processes.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Team player.
- Usually BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
☎️ Información de contacto
Enviar un email a: firstname.lastname@example.org