We’re looking for developers. We expect you to understand the challenges to solve, be able to see the big picture and balance the seek for software quality with a pragmatic approach to provide value to the company in the best way and the shortest possible time.
We deploy our technology (mainly) in the Amazon cloud. We comply with the PCI Data Security Standard.
We have a pragmatic, agile, quality oriented development methodology: short sprints with continuous delivery, pair programming, TDD with code & design reviews.
What we require
- Experience in development, deployment and maintenance of web based technology applications.
- Solid knowledge of OOP, clean coding, TDD and agile. Functional programming and DDD are a plus.
- Relentless in the pursuit of writing simple, clean and efficient code.
- Proactive, accountable, analytical and pragmatic.
- Attention to detail / product ownership.
- Team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Motivation to learn and grow.
- EU work permit.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Real flexible working hours, you can work remotely when needed.
- High degree of autonomy.
- Transparency and open culture.
- Contribute to technical and architectural decisions.
- A tangible impact on the product and also on the company culture.
- Continuous learning:
- Weekly sessions (talks, katas, code reviews …).
- Personal budget for conferences, courses, books …
- 10% time to work on any project you’re interested on.
- Free drinks and fruits.
- All the equipment you need to work comfortably. Our standard set-up consist of a stand-up desk, comfy chair, MacBook Pro and a 27” external display.
- 23 days of vacation per year + 2 free days.
- Office located in the center of Barcelona (bike friendly) with plenty of nice places nearby.
- Oh! we don’t have a ping pong table there, but we do encourage you to have a healthy work / life balance so you can play in your free time ;)
☎️ Información de contacto
Say hi and send us your CV to email@example.com