1) About the company:
Allfund is one of the world's leading wealthtech companies with a service offering with over €380 of Assets under Administration, clients in +45 countries and +10 offices in four continents.
Our mission is to transform the wealthtech world by creating values for our clients by empowering them with a unique combination of scale, experience and a digital mindset. We support this mission by linking fund houses and distributors of mutual funds at the operational and technological level, providing them with a range of operational, analytical and information services to ensure transactions are always executed efficiently and effectively.
Following the recent ~€2 billion investment in Allfunds by Hellman & Friedman (one of the leading Private Equity firms worldwide) and GIC (Singapore’s Sovereign Wealth Fund), our already strong historical growth has been further accelerated with the launch of a greater suite of value added digital products and services.
To support our innovative new digital agenda, we are seeking ambitious driven software engineers to join our team.
2) About the team:
Our team is the force driving Allfunds new digital agenda, developing the new products, services and tools that will accelerate our vision.
Working in partnership with other key teams we are involved in all stages of the development cycle, contributing to the strategic thinking and with high exposure to senior management.
Our culture sits on two essential pillars which allows us to provide value at a steady, sustainable and uninterrupted pace: technical excellence and continuous improvement. As a result, we foster a technical culture that emphasizes people and their growth, whilst rewarding initiative, original thinking, ambition and collaboration.
Our products are implemented as follows:
- Cross-functional teams rooted on Extreme Programming practices such as TDD, refactoring, continuous integration, simple and incremental design, collective code ownership and pair/mob programming
- Domain-Driven Design, microservices and hexagonal architecture
- Continuous delivery through high automation and DevOps culture
- Lean mindset: MVPs, reducing waste and costs, short iteration cycles, A/B testing, metrics based decision making and audience data
Technologies we are using:
3) About the position:
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering world class code that runs applications used by the whole mutual funds industry.
- Becoming a thought leader by participating on the definition of new products and services that run our Company. You will be collaborating alongside other teams and understanding our customers will be key.
- Ensuring service reliability for the different pieces of software that you will be pushing to production.
What do we expect from you?
- Passionate about simplicity and technical excellence
- Strong knowledge of technical practices. We especially value: TDD, SOLID, clean code, refactoring, CI/CD and Domain-Driven Design (We don’t need you to be an expert in all of them, as we value attitude, continuous improvement and autonomy the most)
- Willingness to continuously learn, improve and grow on a professional scale
- Strong business sense with a customer centric mentality
- A 'can-do' and pragmatic attitude, willing to contribute beyond
What do we offer?
- Competitive, top-of-market compensation
- Professional growth opportunities supported by a career plan, personalised review processes and an allocated training budget
- Perks such as restaurant tickets, social events, health offerings, life insurance, and mortgage benefits
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, and 27 days of vacation annually
☎️ Información de contacto
Mandándonos una breve introducción a email@example.com y os contestaremos iniciando el proceso.