We are looking for experienced Software Engineers for our development center in Barcelona.
They will be part of our diverse and international development team, working on online credit services and new mobile-oriented financial products.
We develop using a polyglot stack of languages and technologies (Rails, Erlang, Java, AngularJs, NodeJs), while coping with high-security and cloud-scale challenges. You will join a team of highly skilled and talented people working together in agile development methodologies. We are looking for smart people, that get things done and are natural team players.
You will be part of a small and self-guided team that is responsible for our main products. You will work with modern MVC frameworks such as Rails, NodeJs, Elixir (Erlang) or Spring MVC (Java).
However, you don't need to master all of that, we will focus on what you are good at and align it with your career path.
You will learn a lot :)
- Backend stack is based in: Rails, Sinatra, AWS, Docker, MySQL, MongoDB, SQS, Git, etc
- Focused on quality: we use Code Climate, have a coverage of more than 80% (rspec), and do extensive code review. Also, we have a dedicated QA team that implements functional testing
- Continuous integration and constant deployment to production.
- Divided in teams that follow SCRUM with one product owner and QA engineer
- We use Rollbar to gather all the production errors and Datadog for monitoring our systems
We are looking for somebody who knows about:
- Ruby on Rails (preferred) or similar MVC frameworks
- OO, data structures and algorithms
- SQL and NoSQL (specially MongoDB)
Will give you good bonus points:
- Event Sourcing
- Event-driven architecture
- We are polyglots
At Digital Origin we believe in technology and innovation, rather than on any particular stack. We operate in a multi-language micro-services environment. We build tools in a variety of languages, from Rails to Java, Erlang or NodeJS. Each service has the tech stack that better fulfils it's requirements to solve a specific business problem.
We are looking for people with the intelligence and resources to solve hard problems and creativity to innovate.
Therefore, don't hesitate to contact us even if you don't fit perfectly with the stack announced in our job descriptions.
There will be many opportunities for you to learn the technologies we use and to propose and use your own choices.
- Great working environment
- Competitive salary!
- Career development opportunity
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Annual training budget
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Restaurant/ Transport/ Nursery tickets
- Extended annual holiday leave
- Flexible working hours
- Half day Fridays
- Equipment of your choice (HW, OS and IDE)
- Private Health Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Fresh Fruit, Coffee & Tea
☎️ Información de contacto
Jaime Ros - People Operations Director - firstname.lastname@example.org