We create digital advertising eco systems for advertisers and media agencies. We are already active in the Netherlands, Germany, Nordics, Spain, US, Turkey, Brazil and Mexico, with offices in Amsterdam, Hamburg, Madrid and Stockholm! Growing rapidly and expanding into new markets.
Our people make the company. We are culturally diverse, young and energetic group of people with a ‘can do’ attitude. Informal with the least amount of hierarchy as possible. Platform161 aims to be a source of inspiration and vitality for each and every team member.
Department: Product & Development
Place in the organisation: reports to the Development Team Lead
Purpose of the job
To develop and maintain the user interface and related tools so that the product team can bring new projects from ideas to production and clients can use the application without problems.
Accountabilities and result area’s
- Estimate, design and implement user stories into pieces of code that can be released to production, based on the current technology Ruby on Rails and workflow in use.
- Document work and share knowledge so that people in the team are always informed of the evolution of the application, based on the tools and communication means in use.
- Review the code of the teammates in order to insure a high level of quality of what is produced within the team, based on the reviewing tools and internal guidelines.
- Test technical user stories that can’t be handled by the testing team to insure that no bug is introduced into the application, within the scope of the user stories
- Monitor and maintain the application to make sure the clients tools are behaving as expected within the scope of the user stories and unpredicted technical events.
We work in and require technical knowledge:
- Angular, Typescript
- Ruby on Rails
- REST API
Knowledge and personality skills:
- Experience with peer reviewing
- Knowledge and experience with Agile workflow
- Experience with continuous delivery
- Deals with complexity, dependencies and constant changes of the playing field
- Great communication skills, great English verbal and writing
- Thrives in a fast paced and fast changing environment
- Enjoys international environment
- Sees possibilities, not limitations
- Quarterly events organised by your colleagues, sponsored by Platform161
- New Years event and Summer event in Amsterdam for the whole company
- Great personal development cycle
- Main language is English, we have 9 nationalities and 50 employees are you going to be the 10th one?
☎️ Información de contacto
Please apply at: https://platform161.homerun.co/full-stack-developer/en